The RP-VITA by Health Touch was developed in partnership with iRobot. The RP-VITA is the first tele-medicine robot designed for remote doctor to patient consult. The FDA clearance for tele-medicine consults includes patient monitoring in per-operative, peri-operative, and post-surgical settings. The RP-VITA can also be used in the following areas: cardiovascular, critical care, neurological, prenatal, and psychological. The estimated cost is $4000 per month to purchase and operate.Read More
The E-Paper Pebble Smart Watch. The Pebble Watch is Kickstart funded project. The goal was to raise $100,00 but 68,000 people invested for a total of $10 million. The Pebble is available retail for $150.00 in Black, Gray, Orange, Red and White. To Order Click Here.
Pebble can help with vibrating notifications, messages and alerts. Dismiss a notification with a shake of your wrist. Don’t worry, it’s easy to disable all notifications.
- Incoming Caller ID
- Email (Gmail or any IMAP email account)
- SMS on both Android and iPhones
- iMessage (iOS only)
- Calendar Alerts
- Facebook Messages
- Weather Alerts
- Silent vibrating alarm and timer
The Medical Device Scanadu Scout is billed as the fictional “Star Trek” medical tricorder come to life. The Scandu Scout reads biometric stats: Blood Flow, Blood Oxygen Level, ECG, Temperature, and Heart Rate. The Scanadu Scout will retail for $150.
Take a “lookinsyde” of the Scanadu Scout in the video below:
Keep your family safe with iSmart Alarm an Intelligent Home Security System.
RIM/BlackBerry acquired QNX in April 2010. QNX a global leader in software platforms for in car telematics and infotainment market.
BlackBerry PlayBook is based on the QNX software. It is also the software for the new BlackBerry 10 phones. BB10 will be very robust with the QNX Technology. BB 10 will launch Jan 30, 2013. More on BB 10 later today.
The new concept car features a huge center stack with full HD graphics, optical touch input technology and a physical control knob to be mounted directly on the screen. The screen supports full 3D naviagtion, media player and even as the car’s virtual mechanic.
The 2013 QNX Concept Car is the Bentley Continental GT Coupe. The Bentley Continental GT Coupe Concept features:
- Full HD graphics with optical Touchscreen Technology
- Full 3D Navigation, Media Player and the Cars Virtual Mechanic.
- Voice Recognition System – Comes to life and interact with you by saying “Hello Bentley”. The voice recognition will then tell the media player what you like to hear and the navigation system where you want to go.
- LTE Connectivity – The car features an LTE radio modem, as well as a Wi-Fi hotspot for devices you bring into the car.
- Video Conferencing With Realistic Telepresence – Separate cameras for the driver and passenger to provide independent video streams. conferencing with realistic telepresence — Separate cameras for the driver and passenger provide independent video streams, while high-definition voice technology from QNX offers expanded bandwidth for greater realism, as well as stereo telepresence for making the remote caller sound as if they’re sitting right next to you.
- Check out all features at QNX Blog
Take a “lookinsyde” of QNX Car for 2013 CES the New Bentley Continental GT Coupe in the video below:
You may or may not know that you encounter 30 QNX-Controlled Systems everyday, here are a few:
- Use Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube – QNX provides the software foundation which handle the data, voice, and video traffic everyday.
- Taking a Flight – QNX is the core to pilot-training simulators and air-traffic control systems worldwide.
- When you turn on the lights – QNX control power-genration systems globally, from wind turbines, nuclear stations, and hydroelectric planets.
- TV – QNX controls TV station by delivering cable signals. It also powers universal remotes.
- OnStar – QNX deploys several car modes and automatically call for help in a accidents.
- Medical Devices – QNX Lasik system, ECG, Angiography, ECG, Heart monitors, and Bone Density Analyzers.
- Casino Gaming Terminals also use QNX
The Misfit Wearable is a wireless activity tracker to achieve your activity goals
Take a “lookinsyde” of Misfit Wearable in the video below:
Sony Xperia Z has a full 5″ HD display with Mobile Bravia Engine 2, 13 MP Camera, Water and Dust resistant, and HDR video to name a few. Take a “lookinsyde” Sony Xperia Z in the video below:
Samsung Series 7 Chronos and Windows 8
Samsung S-Recommendation with Voice Interaction service and Quad Core
Lenovo 27″ IdeaCentre horizon Tour a “Tabletop Gaming PC”