Google’s introduced it’s 2nd Generation of the Nexus 7 at Google’s Event on Wednesday. It will be available in the U.S. on July 3o. Click here for Pre-Order.
The Nexus 7 with Android 4.3 is made by ASUS. The features include:
- Dual-band Wi-Fi and optional 4G LTE (Supports hundreds of networks worldwide), (2.4G/5G) 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5GHz Processor
- 2GB of Ram, Choose 16GB or 32GB internal storage
- 3D Graphic, 1080p HD, 323 Pixels
- 114 x 200 x 8.65 mm, 0.64lbs (290g), 0.64lbs (290g)
- NFC (Android Beam)
- Up to 9 hours of HD video playback and 10 hours of web browsing or e-reading
- 16GB – $229, 32GB – $269 these two WI-Fi models will be available on Tuesday, July 30th. The 32GB 4G LTE will go on sale in the coming weeks at AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon stores.
Take a “lookinsyde” the New Nexus 7 in the video below:Read More