Windows 8 Surface Pro Tablet will available for sale in January 2013. Surface Windows 8 Pro will have two models, the pricing will start at $899.
- 64GB Standalone – $899
- 128GB Standalone – $999
Both models will include a Surface Pen with Palm Block technology which includes the ability to use a Touch Cover or Type Cover (Sold Separately).
The Nokia Lumia 810 by T-Mobile featuring Windows Phone 8.0 and Live Tiles, is an innovative smartphone built around what matters most – you. Stay effective while on-the-go with Office Hub’s built in mobile versions of Word, Excel, and OneNote, NFC, and Outlook mobile. All this wrapped in a stunning form factor equipped with Carl Zeiss optics and the flexibility to charge your Nokia Lumia 810 wirelessly and you have a hit.
Nokia Lumia 810 Black
- 4.3″ 800×480 OLED WVGA ClearBlack display
- Access All Kinds Of Fun and Useful Apps With Windows Marketplace
- Browse The Web, Download Content, and Stream Media Faster On T-Mobile’s 4G Network
- Find What You Need Online, 4G Fast, and With Familiar Tools Like Internet Explorer and Bing
- Local Scout Allows You To Use Your Voice To Find Nearby Restaurants, Shops, Activities, and More
- People Hub Provides Always-on Access To Your Favorite Social Networking Sites
- Stream Media On-demand From Netflix, Catch Live TV, News, Sports, and More With T-Mobile TV
- Sync With Your Corporate Email Exchange Server To Access and Manage Your Work Email and Events
- The 8MP Camera Captures Moments In Time With Quality That Is Worth Printing
- The First T-Mobile Nokia Smartphone To Run Windows Phone OS 8 In The US
- With People Hub, Just Pick A Contact, Then Choose How You Would Like To Connect
- For More Click Here
Microsoft secretive event is set for Monday, June 18 at 3 p.m/pst. Microsoft notified the media about this event without any details. There are many reports that MS will introduce its Windows 8 and Windows RT Tablets. Acer and Asus introduced their Windows 8 Tablets last week at Computex.
“Lookiinsyde” will keep up update with the details on Monday.
Microsoft unveils Windows 8 Logo. The logo style and design is Metro inspired. Microsoft defines Metro as Fast and Fluid, Do more with less, and Win as One.
Microsoft takes a step back to it’s origin with this logo. Windows 8 Logo is a Window not a Flag. Do you remember Windows 1.0 and 3.1 logo?
Windows 8 and Windows Timeline